Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oops, I DIY Again! [Pics]

Clever title, I know... hah!

So, I couldn't resist doing another crayon art project. My college roommate, one of my best friends and bridesmaids came over this weekend so it was the perfect time! We are both creative and love doing projects together. This could totally be a regular thing for us.

Here's how our weekend in pictures, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) It's a wonderful thing to have snacks when creating art! However, we were not mature enough for these.

2.) Another shady find! Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray soda, with extracts of celery. It was discusting. :P

3.) Snacks and yummy treats for our weekend. :)

4.) Sarah, getting ready to be awesome!

5.) The set up.

6.) Pretty colors! Any ideas what they are for?

7.) Sarah testing out my black canvas.

8.) If you guessed rain, you'd be right!

9.) Looking great!!

10.) Painting with crayons... because we're awesome like that.

11.) Ducky in the rain; cute?

12.) The rest of the finished products! The grass one is mine and the sunset/lake one is Sarah's. I just cannot explain how fun these projects are to complete.

Creeper?
Hope you've enjoyed this second set of Crayon DIY. Have your tried it? Let me know what you've tried.
--Until next time, Mrs. EZBZ








No comments: