Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Songs I'm in Love With

I'm what you would call a music fiend! You could ask anyone who has known me and they would tell you the same thing. I retain melodies and lyrics better than family birthdays [sorry family... it's how my brain works ./shrug]. In high school, I was known as the human jukebox.

When I hear a song that has soul, passion, talent and feeling it touches a piece of my heart. In fact, the feeling I get is comparable to that of one falling in love.

So, here are a few of my favorites at the moment. I hope you find enjoyment in them as I have:


1. Bruno Mars "Count on Me" -- Cute, little love song!


 Civil Wars "Barton Hallow" -- So much talent in two human beings. AND they sound good live. We don't see much of that these days. 


Boyce Avenue Cover "Somebody that I Used to Know" -- A smooth cover to a song we all know. :)


JJ Heller "The Boat Song" -- Another love song. Simple, cute, and made at home! Impressive. 


Fun "Carry On" -- I like the infusion of styles in this song. 


Let me know if you enjoyed this post! I'm always finding new music and I love to share it! 
Also, I will have a DIY post up soon. Friends are coming over this weekend and I think we'll be getting creative. :)


I'll send you off with a comic:





No comments: