Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Excitement and Hope!

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you to our readers! We passed 1,000 views this week! We are so happy to share our lives with you. We hope you continue to follow along. :)

So, for a quick update...
  • Summer has been keeping us busy. We are both working more hours and enjoying those benfits.
  • We have kept up with changing our lives [Blog post about our revolution] .We've both lost a decent amount of of weight. Mr. EZ is down by over 12 lbs. and I'm down by almost 10 lbs. It's a slow start, but doing something is better than doing nothing! We've been working out at Planet Fitness and doing some P90X at home. We are changing our lives for the better every day we work out and eat right!
  • I'm sorry this post is so short! I'll be sure to write an acutal post soon! Just wanted to thank everyone for reading and we hope you are having a great summer!

Just for fun, here are a couple of my favorite posts from pinterest this week:

A different kind of crayon art idea! I'll be trying this soon! 



We're a nerdy kind of happy around here!


Until, next time!

-Mrs. EZBZ



No comments: