Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thirty-One Uses


I have a confession to make... I LOVE bags.


I have a sling purse that holds everything! I use bags for laundry, groceries and electronics. Bags are the ultimate tool for this woman. This past year... I was introduced to a very special kind of bag... "Thirty One" bags.



This company started off in the basement of their founder, Cindy Monroe. She was simply a busy woman with a career, children and all that comes with it... Her bags were inspired by her life. From it's small beginnings it has grown to become a national business. The continue to carry the bags, but they have also branched out into various types of products [ex. office organization, diaper bags, picnic "bags", etc]. Their names comes from Proverbs 31 [explanation] and the company offers a unique way for women to become their own business owners, all while offering a GREAT product.





You might think someone put me up to this... or that I'm a consultant for Thirty One, but I'm not. I'm simply a very happy customer and let me tell you why. I use my bags for EVERYTHING. They are durable, cute and affordable! How about this... I'll give you a list of 31 things I have used my Thirty One products for:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


  • Groceries..and I'm talking HEAVY things. Pop cases, water cases, canned food, etc. They go into one of our bags and hold so well. I haven't lost a bag to damage yet!
  • [Check out the LARGE bag of cat food on top of pop cases.. that's right. SO HEAVY]

  • Laundry. We have quite a few different colors of bags, so we sort into them and carry them back and forth.

  • Wedding crafts. While making my DIY wedding crafts... these bags carried all of them. Candy, delicate items, even a few beta fish!

  • Blanket holder

  • Travel bag

  • Books

  • Temporary cat carrier [..heh heh]
  • Moving

  • Closet organizer

  • Shower bag [a small one]

  • Cat toy

  • Conversation starter.. trust me; their name is getting around.

  • Temporary trash carrier... not the icky stuff. But it's super helpful when we have a lot to take out of our apartment to the building dumpster.

  • Hubby's game bag

  • Holiday goodies bag

  • Christmas gift hiding place... someone doesn't think to look these places.. :)

  • Movie carrier and holder

  • Paper weight. Yup.

  • Cat hiding place... so they can scare me when I go to grab one. =\

  • Car caddy

  • Extra clothing "drawers"

  • Make-shift pillow

  • Messy craft barrier. Yeah, the crayon art qualifies here. They protected my dining room chairs.

  • Office organization. I hope to get more for my new office!

  • Small child carrier. Thank goodness there is a use for all those small nieces and nephews now! They give my bags more purpose.

  • Fish tank hiding apparatus ... ><> =^_^=

  • File folder organizer

  • Purse

  • Beach Bag

  • Newspaper holder

  • Anything-that-is-heavy-EVER carrier
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I've made my point. Their products have had a significant impact on our lives. I would really recommend them to anyone. I wish I had enough readers to promote a giveaway... maybe next time I'll be able to snag something to give to a lucky reader! Trust me.. I would give away SO many bags!
[p.s. I did email them about posting about their product and their customer service was amazing as well.. just saying... :) If you are interested in a catlogue or browing products, click HERE]

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm so glad when Eric sent one home with me it was full of pop and not cats!