Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Quick Update!

It has been too long since my last post! Time has been so short the past couple weeks... so until I can do the next post that I would like, let me update you on our lives. :)

The Mr. and I have been working SO much. Up until a couple weeks ago, I wasn't working that much... but then something amazing happened! I got a promotion!!! I'm now working in Human Resources [separate post coming soon about this]. This promotion meant that I would be getting twice the hours that I was used to AND that my hours would be the same as my husband. The hours were truly a blessing in every way. He and I now have more time together and we are no longer ships passing in the night.

Apart from work, life has been throwing us curve-balls everywhere! The biggest was a surprise car repair and shop wanted double what we had thought it would be.

I know that financial rough spots are normal but this past month was our toughest so far. However, we made it!


Apart from work and life, we're still here. Cats are still providing lots of entertainment!

That's all I have time to post for now, but look for a new post soon all about Human Resources and my experiences in my new job!

Take care, readers!

No comments: